Sending Digital Impressions
We work with ALL major impression scanners: Cadent iTero, 3Shape Trios, Sirona Cerec, 3M True Definition/Lava COS, Carestream, and E4D Planmeca. We are one of the nation’s top-producing labs for processing digital impressions . No other laboratory has put as much effort and resources into understanding and preparing their workflow for the upcoming digital revolution as we have. Our dental laboratory’s foundation was built upon CAD/CAM Dentistry, so why not work with the best? In addition to accepting all digitally scanned files, we are also an authorized distributor for all 3Shape Trios Scanners. Call today to find out how to demo a unit!
Cerec by Sirona (Omnicam, Bluecam, Redcam)
Doctors using Cerec intraoral scanning systems can send digital impressions directly to Vitality Dental Arts through Cerec Connect.
1. Create an account on Cerec-Connect.com and follow the prompts for activating the account. If you already have an account, proceed to step 2.
2. After account activation, log in to your account and click on ‘My Favorite Labs’. Search for “Vitality Dental Arts” by entering “60123” in the ZIP Code field and click search.
3. Check the box to the left of “Vitality Dental Arts” to select it as a favorite lab.
4. Log into your Cerec software and complete the digital scan.
5. Complete the Cerec online Rx.
6. Select “Vitality Dental Arts” to be the .STL file recipient and send the file. IMPORTANT NOTE: You do not pay a click fee to send files. The portal account is also free when sending to our lab.
Doctors with an iTero scanner can send digital impressions directly to Vitality Dental Arts through Cadent online.
1. Sign in to your Cadent iTero online account.
2. Add “Vitality Dental Arts” (ID# 10093) to your scanner menu; the next time logging onto the scanner, “Vitality Dental Arts” will be available to receive scan data. Note: You can also add “Vitality Dental Arts” to your menu by contacting Cadent/iTero technical support at 800-577-8767.
3. Complete the iTero online Rx.
4. Complete the intraoral scan.
5. Select “Vitality Dental Arts” to receive the case and send the file.
Call us at 1-800-399-0705 for any questions or help on how to send cases to Vitality Dental Arts with other digital impression systems.